Arc Integrated also holds credentials in administration, assessment, and training on the following instruments
Advanced Insights Profile: A three-tiered assessment that includes: DISC, Values Assessment, and Attributes Index. This assessment is helpful for:
- Understanding how or if an individual may be appropriately fit into a particular career role.
- Building team effectiveness in communication style within the team and with clients so that they can function at a higher, more productive level.
- Grow awareness of natural talents you have, why you are motivated to use them and how you prefer to use them.
Actualized Leadership Profile: A tool to understand leadership style, areas for growth and improvement in how to relate to your teams and improve engagement. This tool is helpful in:
- Understanding areas for development both personally and professionally.
- Exploring how you react in times of stress as well as how you function optimally when not being reactive.
- Increase performance as a leader and understand how your style plays a role in this peak performance.
Group Culture Profile: This tool measures the general Emotional Intelligence of a group in order to build capacity for improvement, performance and connection. This tool assists in:
- Group development and team process improvement to increase functionality, productivity and effectiveness
- Build understanding of team strengths and relative weaknesses.
- Increase connectivity between team members in order to build engagement and effectiveness.